Low-Gain - An Intimate Moment In Time
This record was set up to be a very personal piece with the main purpose of purging a lot of emotional baggage I had at the time. The piece was performed infront of a live audience.
An album performed and recorded live@ Short Circuit Duluth II on January 21, 2012
Drones: BugBrand Modular
Reverb/Delay/Loops: Eventide Space/TimeFactor
Melodica, Contact Mic's, vocal drones, and a Tim Kaiser made Kalimba were also used.
Expect a limited edition hardcopy available at future Low-Gain performances only.
(c) 2012 Low-Gain & Low-Gain Records
Intimate - in·ti·mate (adjective)
1. associated in close personal relations: an intimate friend.
2. characterized by or involving warm friendship or a personally close or familiar association or feeling: an intimate greeting.
3. very private; closely personal: one's intimate affairs.
4. characterized by or suggesting privacy or intimacy; warmly cozy: an intimate little café.
5. (of an association, knowledge, understanding, etc.) arising from close personal connection or familiar experience.
6. engaged in or characterized by sexual relations.
7. (of clothing) worn next to the skin, under street or outer garments: intimate apparel.
8. detailed; deep: a more intimate analysis.
9. showing a close union or combination of particles or elements: an intimate mixture.
10. inmost; deep within.
11. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inmost or essential nature; intrinsic: the intimate structure of an organism.
12. of, pertaining to, or existing in the inmost depths of the mind: intimate beliefs.
released May 6, 2012
all rights reserved
feeds for ,